- The property is a retail shop located on Anexartisias Street, in Katholiki, Limassol.
- Located approximately 100m southeast of the offices of Limassol District Administration and approximately 165m northwest of the junction of Anexartisias Street and Athinon Street.
- The property has a total area of 793 sqm with 192 sqm basement, 160 sqm ground floor, 145 sqm first floor, 182 sqm second floor and 114 sqm third floor.
- The property is currently rented to an international retail firm at a yield of 3.8% (set to increase to 4% in August 2022).
- The lease expires in 2025 with an option to renew for a further 10 years.
The property is owned by Themis Portfolio Management Holdings Limited.
The asset was acquired by Themis Portfolio Management Holdings Limited within the restructuring framework provided for in the Cyprus tax legislation. We recommend that you seek independent advice regarding any property transfer fees that may be applicable.