- This asset is a two-bedroom semi-detached house part of “Desire Gardens - Block G” in Pegeia, Paphos.
- The asset is adjacent to Agiou Theodosiou Street, c. 755m northwest of Pegeia municipal stadium and c. 220m southeast of Pegeia primary school.
- The house has an area of 88sqm and consists of an open plan living/dining room and kitchen, a storage room and guest toilet on the ground floor and two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
- The house has double-glazed windows and split units installed.
- It has the right of use of a covered parking space and of the communal swimming pool.
- The Pegeia area is a well-developed tourist destination with an extensive selection of hotels, shops, restaurants, supermarkets and other facilities.
- The asset falls within residential planning zone H3, with building density coefficient of 60%, coverage coefficient 35%, in 2 floors and a maximum height of 8.30m.
- Reg. No.: 0/54121
- EPC: Pending Energy Certificate
- All urban features must be checked with the proper authorities.
The property is owned by Themis Portfolio (H3) Management Holdings Limited.
The asset was acquired by Themis Portfolio (H3) Management Holdings Limited within the restructuring framework provided for in the Cyprus tax legislation. We recommend that you seek independent advice regarding any property transfer fees that may be applicable.